What to Expect During Your Next Appointment
Keeping our patients safe is our #1 priority. Here’s what you can expect on your next visit to the clinic.
Safe Yesterday. Safe Today. Planning For Tomorrow.
Just the same as always, your health and safety is our top priority. We have aligned with regional dental authorities and public health agencies to make some key enhancements to our operating protocols in order to ensure we’re doing everything we can to protect our patients and team members. As healthcare professionals who have always followed strict hygiene and sterilization practices, our team is primed for this additional training and these new protocols.
Preparing Our Clinic Team
Every team member has been equipped with special COVID-19 training before returning to work so we can keep you safe. We ask that you kindly cooperate with our team as we implement these measures and we sincerely appreciate your patience should you experience any added wait times during your visit.
Here’s How We Are Keeping You Safe!
During our closure, our doctors and teams have been carefully planning for this rollout with consideration to these important categories:
Before Your Appointment
- For existing patients who had an appointment canceled due to the clinic closure, please wait to be contacted by the office about your next appointment date.
- All patients and accompanying guardians will be required to complete a pre-screening at home before every appointment. If you are directed by the screening tool to isolate, quarantine, or seek medical attention, you must not come in for your appointment, and instead call the clinic to reschedule.
- Every patient will be required to complete a COVID-19 Patient Consent form online prior to their first visit back to the clinic.
- Please brush your teeth at home before coming in for your appointment and come to the office with your own mask.
- Patients are asked to bring only one parent/guardian to their child’s appointment. Adult patients are asked to come into the office alone, unless they require assistance.
- Please be sure to arrive on time for your appointment, and leave extra time for your visit in case you experience a longer wait. Thanks in advance for your patience as we take extra care in minimizing the number of people inside the clinic at any one time.
Upon Arrival at the Clinic
- At the time of your appointment, please CALL the clinic from outside BEFORE you enter. The clinic will advise whether to enter right away or to please wait for a confirmation call/text so that we can ensure physical distancing inside the clinic.
- If you haven’t already completed your COVID-19 Patient Consent form, you will be asked to do so on your mobile phone prior to entering the clinic.
- When you enter the clinic, our team will ask you a few screening questions and take your temperature with a contactless thermometer before you are admitted for your appointment.
- Each patient and guardian should come wearing a mask. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase a mask at our clinic.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer prior to entering the clinic.
Inside the Clinic
- Please maintain a 2m physical distance while in the office unless you are inside the dental room being treated.
- Commonly touched items such as magazines and toys have been removed from the waiting area for the time being.
- We’ve ramped up the cleaning and disinfecting schedule for all clinical and non-clinical areas. All equipment including dental chairs are cleaned & sanitized before each patient is seated.
- The reception desk will utilize a plexiglass barrier to safeguard our patients and staff.
- Depending on their role and the particulars of your treatment, our clinical team might be donning enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE), such as N95 masks and/or face shields, gowns, etc.
- We’ve acquired new equipment for additional safety such as HVE suction and HEPA air filtration to reduce aerosols and keep the air clean.