Student Discount Network Program with Ryerson University
Welcome to the Student Discount Program for Ryerson University Students.
Sandhurst Family Dental Clinic is part of the Student Discount Network Program. We are proud to offer Ryerson University students discounted pricing on their dental services to ensure they maintain great oral health. Refer a friend or a classmate and save more on your next visit!
At Ryerson University, most students are part of a fully subsidized check-up and teeth cleaning services program offered through their current school dental insurance plan. If the services you require are not covered, a structured co-payment plan might be put into place if the dental program is partially subsidized. Please check your student dental plan breakdown in the section below for more details.
Are you covered under the Ryerson University Student Dental Insurance Plan?
Ryerson University students are generally enrolled into the student medical and dental plans when they pay their tuition. There are a few exceptions where students can opt out if they have other insurance coverage. Below you will find some reasons why students may not be covered by the insurance program:
- Students not covered by the Student Dental Insurance Plan
- Opted out of the dental plan
- Opted out of the dental plan in a previous school year (dental plan may not automatically become active in subsequent years)
- Failed to pay tuition on time
- On academic probation
- On leave of absence
- Co-op or job placement
- Taking a semester off and returning part-time
- ESL programs
- Foreign exchange students
- Taking only summer courses
- Certain scholarship-funded tuition
Call if you need to contact your student association for more details you can find their details here:
RSU Health & Dental Plan Administrator Member Services Office,
Student Centre (SCC) lobby,
55 Gould St Tel: 416-979-5255 ext 2311